Attending: Josh, Will, Dom, Petr, Frances, Khaled, June, Seb, David, Jean-Marie, Chris, Susanne, Kevin, Kyle, Melissa, Muhanad, David, Emil, Erin, Mina,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Frances):
- next release prod 107
- 2 studies (screens)
- Release target: Week beginning 6th June
- Bio-Formats (David):
- 6.10 release prep nearly done
- Release early next week
- Includes new Slidebook7 reader, contributed by vendor
- omero-py (Seb) https://github.com/ome/omero-py/milestone/6
- Roadmap for OMERO.server with ZarrReader (Josh)
- Are we ready? Thoughts?
- Any requirement to release in next 2 weeks? No?
- JM: do we wait for docs (see below)?
- Seb: include floating-point safety fixes? Adds value for more users
- Floating point fixes ready soon - end of week
- JM: sooner release might mean we get OMERO.server out of sync with docs
- Seb: vote for only supporting BioFormats metadata with v0.4 OME-NGFF.
- reduces support matrix
- Josh: PR for ZarrReader to NOT support v0.2 & v0.3?
- Chris: recent HCS fixes in v0.4 - more robust/tested
- Documentation: Migration plan
- merge 2195
- deploy on RTD
- 2 sets of doc (docs.o.org and rtd) so we can iron out possible issues with rtd. Then redirect docs.o.org to rtd: target next openmicroscopy release.
- NGFF (Josh)
- NGFF Papers coming out: (Viv, Transcriptomics, MoBie,) & survey
- NBOQ - building on OME metadata - how to expand
- Floating-point pyramids - discussed with OME team earlier
- Insight install on Windows overwrites. Installer config not possible
- Workaround is to uninstall and re-install Insight
- Upgrade version checking
- QA out of sync with versions. Always get “Your server is out of date”
- Fixes in progress
- Seb: shouldn’t claim we have upgrade infrastructure - confusing to users
- EMBL-EBI workshops last week.
- Turku - 6th June. IN PERSON! :tada:
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)