Attending: Will, Petr, Frances, Josh, David Gault, Tom Boissonnet, Wilma, Mina, David Stirling, Kyle, Chris, Erin, Emil, Jason, Andreas, Muhanad, Kevin, Dom
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Frances):
- release last week. Next prod in progress, big plant study
- plan to release later this month
- also to include search-engine with download-as-csv feature
- Will: omero-figure / weblient: few PRs to come in releases soon
- David: 6.10.1 release planned - pushed to next week
- Various TIFF regressions
- Follow-up call to discuss Java x Zarr
- v3 review ongoing. Changes to be made. Anymore?
- ome-zarr-py release?
- Will: clarify next steps on dask PR
- Chris: C++ support (image.sc discussion)
- Chris: Discussions on rationising Zarr access across buckets, permissions, OMERO etc. e.g. labels and images in different locations.
- Josh: create a ZEP for security/permissions?
- sym-link support in Zarr could help
- Erin: press release https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bioimaging-data-in-the-cloud–ome-ngff-supported-in-omero-and-omero-plus-301597249.html
- 2nd part to come on tooling
- meeting outline: doc in progress (virtual)
- How to manage timezones etc?
- 2nd or 3rd week of November
- Japan workshop - 1 week trip next summer. Kobe + .. Josh?
- TIM workshop: Cellpose notebook as analysis example
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)