Attending: Will, Dom, June, Petr, David, Frances, Khaled, Jean-Marie, Tom Boissonnet, Seb, Andreas, Melissa, Muhanad, Mina, Kyle, Kevin,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Frances):
- prod109 release with idr0134 - final checks. Expect to release on Thursday
- Fire testing ongoing (Seb) - testing tomorrow
- Search UI roadmaps well defined, with short-term and long-term goals. First phase: search for ‘Any’ key…
- omero-figure updated on various systems
- BioFormats released - server etc to come
- Bio-Formats (David):
- reviewing contributions from Glencoe. Could be released in September (mid/late).
- GerBI (Tom):
- Developing recommendations on how to annotate data. Which annotations and formats to use for various types of metadata. E.g. ontologies. REMBI
- Frances: will share IDR templates. Will add to Notes (Empty templates can be downloaded here https://github.com/IDR/idr0000-lastname-example/archive/master.zip, completed templates of studies here https://github.com/IDR/idr-metadata/).
- Petr: tips on Key:Value pairs to prepare for searching See https://omero-guides.readthedocs.io/projects/introduction/en/latest/search-omero.html?highlight=search#search-examples
- Community (Petr)
- TIM 2023 (March) workshop preparation with Thomas Zobel and team, Munster University.
- OMERO workshop and Analysis workshop
- Use OMERO for storage of images acquired in other workshops, importing from Hive
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)