Attending: Seb, Josh, Dom, Frances, David Gault, Petr, Tom Boissonnet, David Stirling, Khaled, Chris Allan, Wilma, Mina, June, June, Kevin, Andreas, Melissa, Muhanad
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- Frances: working on prod111 which will include a new study (screen). Still testing .
- includes fixes for historical annotations which should lead to cleaner search results
- working on search phase 2 including mapr fixes for the gallery UI
- Seb discussing with Matthew Hartley different (hierarchical) storage strategies
- Upcoming patch releases of omero-web etc. here soon
- David: pushing out 6.11 on Thursday without Jetraw. That PR is ongoing.
- 0.5 schema proposals coming post meeting for review, followed by schema freeze.
- Some proposals available for path encodings in https://github.com/ome/ngff/issues/144 . Thoughts welcome.
- Heads up that the Zarr Outreachy cohort is particularly large.
- Tom: TiM 2023 preparations
- Acquifier already has a Hive with OMERO installed (on Linux VM)
- In 2 weeks, testing of that should begin.
- Also have a Hive available locally in Düsseldorf for testing. Can perhaps install a VM as well.
- Petr: when & where would the database be accepted?
- Tom: doing everything remotely for installation.
- Could load it in two weeks as well. Zenodo ok? Yes. (60-70 GB)
- Chris: small number of changes (with potentially big impact)
- in pursuit of server/web install on Ubuntu 22.04 (Python 3.10, OpenSSL 3)
- conda & MacOS also have issues. esp. when OpenSSL bumps.
- integrate omero-certificates with the main stack? (basically a requirement now)
- some harder decisions to make moving forward. (docs & support)
- Melissa: aware of spec changes coming but no action items yet
- Seb: limitations of the Duplicate command.
- esp. around ExternalInfo, since that’s not used in the OSS version
- most of the work is in the test coverage
- some of the importing classes need subclassability
- can be wrapped into a single blitz release
- Discussion on OME Community meeting
- Petr: 1 hour consultation in Edinburgh tomorrow (mostly PIs)
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
Done: 14:23 UK