Attending: Will, Dom, Frances, Josh, Jean-Marie, Petr, Seb, Khaled, June, Wilma, Kyle, Jason, Kevin, Chris, David,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Frances):
- HPA testing on embassy s3 looking good. Seb to talk to EBI about next steps.
- Search UI next features in progress (discussed this morning). To be included in early December release.
- Testing of search with multi-node cluster - hope to include this in next release
- omero-py 5.13.0 out today
- some PRs from Glencoe
- docs deployed on readthedocs
- TODO: post on image.sc since it now requires
- certificates generation (new format) - testing on fresh install and upgraded server. No issues so far. See https://github.com/ome/omero-certificates/pull/27
- plan patch release at end of next week
- need to review remaining milestone issues
- JM: docs to readthedocs
- RBioFormats with ZarrReader?
- Allen interest
- NGFF Status Paper, post-OME2022
- paragraph from each contributor
- Progress on v0.5?
- Not much on the transformation front.
- re: tables - https://forum.image.sc/t/proposal-for-ome-ngff-table-specification/68908/28?u=joshmoore
- Will: added comments to PR
- TIM2023 meeting upcoming - registration open
- OMERO setup & testing on Hive before announcement
- Glencoe (Chris)
- QA reporting for Glencoe, changes in server
- Other PRs open e.g Blitz. Feedback welcome
- Attending CBIAS conference now
- Possible US visit
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)