Attending: Josh, June, J-M, Khaled, Seb, Melissa, Wilma, Chris, Kyle, Kevin, Erin, David, Tom, Jason, Will,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- J-m: Preparing improvements in the search. Focus is to move the last remaining UI components to the new backend. Goal is to release the first week of December, including the multi-node component. (Under review)
- Seb: possibly have a working storage solution using Embassy S3. Need a call to “move to production”.
- Jason: re: IDR mailing list long-term thread regarding working with https://www.protocols.io/
- Looking for IDR datasets that have protocols.io links. A few are perhaps on the way.
- Initially, “just a link” to an external resource. Interesting idea for a value add.
- J-m: looking into various PRs. Seb working on insight redirection to correct QA.
- This will trigger a round of releasing the stack (incl. Bio-Formats)
- David: finalizing that at the moment. 6.11.1 patch release planned for Thursday (Dec 1)
- Zarr v3 status board
- feature freeze Dec 19 (no new issues)
- if interested, plan some time into the new year
- Tom: presentation on DMP at TiM next week when Petr is back.
- Tom: server is now working.
- Data in Hive. Import functioning. (Copy of training server so we can use the same material)
- Into adding plugins OMERO.web via ansible. (Self-training)
- JRS: kudos on the Hive milestone :tada:
- Tom: OMERO.figure PR? Will -> J-m
- Chris: getting PRs in for the end of the year.
- Few issues raised on the omero-certificates front (due to cryptography libraries & dependency hell)
- Needed for newer distros and versions of Python.
- May need more rapid releases to keep people running.
- Accepting complexity burden.
- Training roadtrips starting again.
- Power Outages
- Unsure what it means for the university, IT systems, and availability.
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)