Attending: Will, Jason, Petr, Chris, Frances, June, Kevin, Khaled, Wilma, David, Andreas, Kyle, Melissa, David Stirling, Erin
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR Frances:
- plan to release next Wednesday - new search work
- testing ongoing - no major issues yet
- include completion of HPA datasets from last release
- Heart lightsheet idr0146
- Jason: we’ll announce search updates on this release
- Chris: put on the page itself?
- Frances: yes, maybe a new video from Petr?
- Chris: various concurrency issues open. Been adding info
- Needs fix and announcement/discussion
- Need to upgrade IDR
- omero-insight 5.8.0 release last week (includes QA configuration)
- omero-web: thanks all for the testing.
- Bio-Formats (David)
- 6.12.0 minor release - currently reviewing changes and bumping various components.
- Expect to release 1st week in February
- Paper in progress. Draft Lots of contributions. Needs trim/edit
- Will: support for big image export via omero-cli-zarr
- Glencoe (Chris)
- See above Re: OMERO.
- omero-web deps update PR (Kyle)
- Liza Unson rejoining Glencoe team P/T
- SSBD Visit
- ~Feb 27 - Mar 3 (approx, trying to finalise dates)
- Tues - Fri in office
- OME Team should follow thread on #ome-ssb
- 24th Feb Mexico remote seminars - led by JM
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)