Attending: Will, Chris, Petr, David, Jean-Marie, Frances, Seb, Khaled, Andreas, June, Melissa, Kevin, Kyle, Erin, David Stirling, Muhanad,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Frances):
- SSBD visit prep - presentations and notebooks
- search updates ongoing
- pilot deployment available again
- on-going web work:
- Kevin: fixing issue with rendering in omero-web
- bug fixing
- FYI: GitHub action now uses Gradle 8. insight is broken. other repos might be too.
- J-M: adjusting action to fix the problem.
- 6.12.0 released last week - new release process looking good
- JM: ci.openmicroscopy.org being shut down - Legacy Jenkins
- Josh: docs of what builds what, when. e.g. ci, gh action, readthedocs etc.
- old release jobs - done via GitHub actions
- ome-model - migration needs completed
- ome-internal testing scenario to be discussed
- Paper status: 1 reviewer to date, no biorxiv response
- Landing pages next! ngff.openmicroscopy.org/data /tools
- Metadata-focused community call, Wednesday Mar. 15th?
- e.g store XML, custom JSON etc.
- Chris: other files in discussion scope? e.g. jpeg
- Josh: maybe just mimetype and namespace is enough
- Josh will be in Heidelberg for the I3D “Exchange of Experience” and likely some OMERO planning.
- some server PRs open. Release will follow
- Get others involved with server release process e.g. Kevin
- Gradle upgrade may be good chance to clean-up
- Zarr resources calls suspended till 11th March
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
- No meeting 28/02 (ssbd visit)
- SWAT4LS (Josh) Semantic web, Basel
- Big Images!
- Norio & TRIP (Riken)
- PubChem: use IDR images for annotations in PubChem
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)