Attending: Will, Dom, J-M, Frances, Khaled, Andreas, Chris, Melissa, Seb, Kyle, Erin, Kevin, Richard, June,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Frances):
- ongoing submissions - image validation issues
- NGFF conversion - resolving issues
- Search: API: search by value only (any Key)
- Search: improve display of Publication Title in mapr without including it in the Description, so we can index/search by Description
- OMERO.server 5.6.7 out
- OMERO.web 5.19.0 out
- Fixing OMERO.insight GHA to release 5.8.1
- A few repos (python) are failing build e.g. omero-marshal. This will require some TLC
- JM: Will try Josh’s script to scan repos and report on versions/issues. Over 100 python repos!
- Andreas: release announced on website
- JM: need to plan upgrade of merge-ci to new Jenkins. Might need to shut down merge-ci for a few days.
- upgrade will include Java 11
- Bio-Formats (David)
- ZarrReader PR last week, driven by IDR datasets. Merge and release in next few days.
- New API for chunk reading in Bio-Formats
- NGFF (Will)
- Tables PR nearly done. Some discussion of whether the spec should include tables etc.
- Remote loading of AnnData ongoing
- External PRs for Scaling in ome-zarr-py
- Collections spec discussion
- JM: Josh has PR to use readthedocs for ngff site
- Glencoe (Chris):
- Highly parallel work in server. Documention update to add ways of handling
- Richard discussing training with Petr around September
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)