Attending: Will, Dom, Frances, Petr, David, June, Khaled, Richard, Tom, Seb, Melissa, Erin, Kyle, Jason, Andreas, Kevin, David, Muhanad,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Frances):
- release tomorrow: idr0148 Kidney dataset
- search work ongoing
- NGFF conversion - some progress in replacing Filesets with script-generated NGFF Filesets
- Kevin: histogram PR soon for OMERO.server
- Bio-Formats (David):
- Fiji env update to Bio-Formats
- Testing and release ome-common etc soon
- Bio-Formats release to follow: align timing with Fiji releases
- Richard: Oxford discussions with spatial transcriptomics vendor on outputing as NGFF
- GerBI (Tom)
- TIM workshop 2 weeks ago: OMERO server - rich experience. Followed REMBI guidelines.
- Will make workshop data available from Munster - copied ManagedRepo and Database to transfer.
- Will write a report on the whole workflow: setup, usage etc.
- Hive integration worked well. Acquifer interested in developing further. Plenty of storage space, good for Lightsheet etc.
- Needed all the vendors to mount drives correctly etc. Needs good communication & preparation
- Andreas: Kyle added versions etc to feedback dialog
- Richard: planning workshop in September: 90-minutes.
- Update from HDBI: above
- Jason: ELMI workshops? (abstracts were due on 31 March)
- good community meeting, light microscopy focus
- Not submitted - miss this year?
- Petr: can prepare draft and see if we can get in
- Gadja Mada University (Demo usage for Pathology training)
- plan to scale up 5 x data, 10 x users
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)