Attending: Will, JM, Dom, June, Chris, Frances, Khaled, Petr, Andreas, Melissa, Tom, David, Richard, Kevin, Erin, Kyle, Maadhav, Jason, Josh,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Frances):
- Searchengine permissions: see notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hOtnUrI2CZH0OwrR0U2xvvRwqqH_vPQu7IOuBavOqHs/edit
- Any further comments - please add
- Schedule meeting to discuss
- NGFF conversion (Will)
- Each dataset seems to have a different issue
- Have scripts in place to swap the in-place symlinks
- Doesn’t work with idr0010 for some reason
- Perhaps due to bioformatscache?
- Must look at one image in a plate before updating (but doesn’t help with idr0010)
- Dom: perhaps due to skip all? Possibly.
- Re-ordering fix now in ZarrReader
- Previously imported NGFF plate now broken
- Next steps?
- David looking at ZarrReader
- Josh will read the idr0010 thread
- IDR application for Global Core Data Resource
- Django 4.2 update for omero-web
- Chris: can release compatibility for Django 4.2 without actually bumping the dependency (will work with Django 3 and 4)
- Can decide on schedule for bumping
- Andreas: Also need to update web apps
- JM: remove portalocker first
- Discussion on version naming.
- docs for users on what versions of omero-web are compatible with OMERO.server versions
- Bio-Formats (David)
- 6.13 was planned for last week, but issues with new deployment (now fixed)
- build, deployed & tested.
- release later today or tomorrow
- Josh: re-entry
- Zarr: 2.15 release
- Zarr v3 - RFC till end of the week (plus SciPy)
- 10 weeks (July) to prepare ppt, logo, use-cases
- NGFF-related Papers (see CZI single cell insights)
- NGFF paper nearly done
- Zarr trademark - call scheduled
- EOSC meeting
- good vibe on OME-Zarr
- Zeiss & Leica present
- devs looking to update OR have already adopted
- Richard: Nanostring?
- Jason: have had discussions with Nanostring on OME-NGFF and OME-TIFF.
- GerBI (Tom)
- webtagging PR to add Well support
- webtagging not actively maintained - GebBI to take over?
- Split auto-tagging from tag-search (2 apps)?
- JM: OME merge-ci can install/test a fork
- Glencoe (Chris)
- Seb: sessions not cleaned on web upgrade. Needs fix/docs update. Crosslink web and server docs
- Chris: sessions won’t be compatible Django 3 -> 4
- NEUBIAS meeting ‘defragmentation’ next week
- EBI microscopy course - later in May
- Jason: Notes above
- OME Team: Rest Day on May 8 - meetings cancelled
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)