Attending: Will, JM, Frances, Muhanad, Khaled, David, Kyle, Andreas, Melissa, Josh, Maadhav, Chris, Kevin K.
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Frances):
- Last call for comments on searchengine permissions
- EBI Globus connection issues - meeting last week.
- EBI microscopy workshop prep - 25th and 26th May
- Will: need to test ZarrReader PR on previously-imported NGFF Plates
- OMERO (Andreas)
- OMERO.web and Django security release #465 - needs final test
- Changelog ready.
- JM: Dundee nightshade switching from LifeSci to UoD LDAP
- portalocker pytable testing
- Bio-Formats (David)
- ome-model documentation has been moved to new repo ome-model-documentation. Doc on rtd. If comment create an issue before we switch.
- 6.13.0 release this week but not for Fiji yet (waiting on dependenices upate)
- ZarrReader work ongoing
- JM: release workflow more automation to make it easier?
- David, yes some possibilities
- JM: ome model docs to readthedocs. Feedback?
- NGFF (Josh)
- Repo reviews
- Papers: OME-Zarr & SpatialData
- both updated on bioarchive
- ZEP0001 vote - May 6th deadline
- NFDI TA1
- Flamingo (light sheet microscope kit) -> write OME.tiff
- spectral images - each pixel is array of values
- no response on webtagging
- Current activity all discussed above
- Attending JupyterCon this week
- Petr at Porto
- image.sc calendar for events
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)