Attending: Frances, Dom, June, Khaled, Petr, David, J-M, Seb, Muhanad, Kyle, Jason, Josh, Melissa, Maadhav, Kevin, Suzanne, Andreas, David S, Tom B, Will,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Frances)
- Globus is working again! :)
- Can restart work on new studies
- Ongoing fix for idr0088 format. To be included in next release
- David working on idr0044 format fix
- NGFF conversion: re-import of converted NGFF data will take too long. Need to generate SQL to create Filesets. Josh has something working - need to integrate with Will’s scripts
- Seb: NGFF upgrade
- JM: call next week to discuss OS updates etc.
- release Histogram change as part of an openmicroscopy release. Also include Bio-Formats version bump
- test the final step of the release process allowing people without access to Dundee machines to do a release.
- web release to follow
- idr0044 fix (above): PR updated just now to fix remaining issues.
- Discussed with Nico on Zeiss reader. Will become an external reader
- Leica reader - still waiting on sample data
- cf. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.12.21.22283654v1 interested in using NGFF
- jzarr forked & pushed to maven central
- Norman - blosc project
- JM: will include NGFF on EBI course
- Tom: webtagging to be transferred to Tom -> GerBI
- JM: First task to support Django 4.0
- Josh: How much to centralise the CI testing? Integrate webtagging into merge-ci?
- Josh: re web meeting every Friday: aware of other “working groups” evolving. Doing their own thing? Need to discuss communication channels
- EMBL-EBI Course
- Upcoming OMERO Development Meeting 19th/20th June
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)