Attending: J-M, Will, Jason, Frances, Khaled, Petr, June, David, Tom, Kyle, Andreas, Chris, Melissa, Erin,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Frances):
- next release prep: mid-late June
- idr0147 3D training - mouse kidney
- idr0088 fixes in reader
- PostGres update
- started meetings to discuss OS update (move off CentOS7) on various systems.
- Support Rocky Linux 9 and Ubuntu 2204
- Andreas: PRs targeted for next milestone. Approved etc
- Mapr hook PR - check on compatibility..
- Django-4-0 work: pin Django at 3.2 for now (all changes are compatible)
- Bio-Formats (David)
- KLB fix for idr0044 ongoing
- patch release towards end of June
- ome-model to be redirected to readthedocs. Repo is now at https://github.com/ome/ome-model-documentation
- JM: presented tools etc at EBI workshop, with IDR and BIA data. Well received.
- Jason: Jian Ma HiC single cell data - candidate for converting to NGFF / SpatialData
- GerBI (Tom)
- Webtagging repo transferred
- Pypi handle(s) - for auto-tag and tag-search
- Glencoe (chris)
- Archiving - few bug fixes on server with archive flags
- Erin: meetings:
- Melissa: bioformats2raw and raw2ometiff releases today
- Jason: National Cancer Institute (NIH) discussion on NIH data mandates. How, when, where etc.
- OMERO Development Priorities and Roadmap, June 19. Preparing topics etc
- SBI2 Upcoming. Cell painting etc
- Erin: will be at Crick CBIAS
- Petr: EBI workshop - JM’s notebooks went well.
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)