Attending: Will, JM, Dom, June, Andreas, Kevin, Muhanad, Jason, Seb, Khaled, Richard, David, Kyle, Maadhav, Petr, Chris, Melissa, David Stirling,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Seb):
- upcoming release: - expected in 2 weeks
- software upgrade
- new datasets: idr0147
- fixes to existing datasets
- idr-testing: advanced search PR
- Fileset swap (NGFF upgrade) ongoing.
- merge-ci is down. Waiting on UoD IT
- new CI [vpn] access (C7 python 3.8 short term) is running at http://10.0.48.6:51358/ (need UoD vpn)
- testing via redeployment on-going to replace merge-ci then latest-ci.
- current issue with iviewer build to be fixed
- Target Rocky Linux 9 and Ubuntu 2204 for future deployment support
- Richard: AlmaLinux support?
- JM: can only support 2 OS. More is costly
- Repo tests green today
- Formats meeting next Monday: review open PRs and decide on next release - possibly end of June?
- Chris: will look again at omero certificates
- Melissa: woolz file format support to be removed - no longer supported and relies on native libs
- Jason: OMERO Development Priorities and Roadmap Meeting
- Monday 19th June 3pm UK - By invitation only
- Annual Community meetings since ~2006
- Paris -> Dundee -> Virtual -> ?
- Funding for OMERO challenging
- OMERO usage on the up
- Some sites keen to contribute code
- Agenda Document
- Sharing resources - build systems etc
- Seb: publish outcomes? Jason: almost certainly.
- Joint declaration of direction forward
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)