Attending: Will, June, JM, Frances, David, Khaled, Melissa, Seb, Erin, Kyle, Chris, Richard Acton, Jason, Maadhav, Andreas, Muhanad
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Frances):
- released prod116 yesterday with idr0147 and fixes for idr0088 and idr0044
- Catch-up with SSBD on Thurs 10:00 meeting
- Meeting with Matthew last Friday on NGFF submissions
- Khaled search: upgrading elasticsearch
- Interest in IDR-like UI (gallery) from Jax public data.
- OMERO (JM)
- merge-ci restored
- latest-ci update ongoing
- Artifact release planned but not reviewed yet - JM away next week, then to Japan. Anyone else able to take over?
- Seb: need reviewer and someone to release
- Andreas - web PR reviews. Need CLA
- Django 4.0-compatible web apps released
- Will: Also need to look at merge-ci Django “secure” https vv http
- Need to merge parade and iviewer PRs (build fixes)
- Next: Django 4.2 (Will)
- Some interest on OMERO call yesterday to join weekly web call.
- 2 releases (minor and major) on course for end of the month (or maybe 1 week later)
- Dicom - recent activity needs reviewed
- Try to involve others in testing and release
- Release process in doc - needs splitting up etc
- Jason: thanks to Melissa and Seb on woolz deprecation
- meeting with Matthew on NGFF submission to BioStudies (see above)
- Chris: dimension flexibility in v0.4 makes it harder to map to OMERO etc. SpatialData examples
- Josh: aware of FLIM data in NGFF but how?
- GerBI (Josh)
- NFDI Kick-off - Software dev meeting
- omero-web stuff we need to do
- OpenSSL CentOS7 issue - address via omero-certificates
- Erin: attending https://www.angelolab.com/spatial-biology-workshop
- Comments from OMERO Development Priorities Meeting.
- Some interest in ci / testing
- Others might join Tuesday 10am meeting (after summer)
- Also need data in/out meeting
- need dedicated dev meetings
- Do we make meetings more public? Need agenda, chair person etc.
- Follow up email coming….
- Richard - deploying OMERO on EBI cloud
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)