Attending: Will, June, Josh, Frances, Jason, Dom, Melissa, Kevin, Maadhav, Andreas, Tom, Emil,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Frances):
- Dom has imported idr0139 into idr-next
- idr0149 may be squeezed in to this release
- IDR home page now links to OME-NGFF samples
- NGFF (Will)
- Down to converting the last few studies
- Testing “mkngff” scripts for expedited imports
- Then will get S3 data active in OMERO/IDR (:tada:)
- Few questions for the BIA team.
- OMERO (Andreas)
- couple of performance issues - 1 draft PR open (scripts)
- Note Updates from Chris on SSL etc: https://forum.image.sc/t/omero-login-ssl-error-dh-key/79574/17
- 7.0.0 relased last week.
- Melissa looking at backlog issues on github
- SciPy (Austin, TX)
- Good to talk to people IRL
- ITK’s “ngff-zarr” - happy to contribute to ome-zarr-py
- GRC (California)
- very on board with OME-Zarr
- Transforms presentation: approved - GFI
- Vector images
- Next steps
- Zarr V3
- zarr reader (pip installalbe, ScalableMinds)
- zarr-python in progress, benchmarking etc.
- Other requests - next features?
- GerBI (Tom)
- webtagging plugins working with Django 4.2 looking good for release soon
- Kevin: OMERO Blitz ProcessContainer issues - new PC-steward tool to clean-up
- Emil: batchROI export script bug: fails with annotations on ROIs.
- CZI Imaging: OME-NGFF everywhere!
- large international meeting ~250 - lots of projects
- structured breakouts: large datasets (“use OME-NGFF”)
- JRS: “only use OME-NGFF for suitable use-cases”
- Training at McGill and Univ Arizona (JM and PW)
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)
- Hibernate fun as a follow-on: https://github.com/ome/omero-blitz/issues/144 - Visitor pattern to filter omero.model objects