Attending: Will, Dom, Frances, June, Tom, Josh, Seb, Kyle, Kevin, Andreas, Khaled, Melissa, Emil, Erin, Maadhav
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Frances):
- release this week: idr0139, idr0149
- NGFF conversion - most studies converted and being submitted to BIA. Been in touch with EBI
- Ongoing testing of mkngff and ZarrReader
- OMERO (Andreas):
- various perf-related PRs open
- Seb: image.sc announcement for memory fixes. Important to update.
- Josh: add code to OMERO Blitz directly?
- Kevin: could do, yes. Can open PR.
- Need to test with Blitz code AND jar
- Melissa: few small PRs for minor releases
- NGFF (Josh)
- Not much in the last week (GerBI).
- EMBO workshop mid-September (Heidelberg). Advanced Bio-Imaging analysis. Data management (no OMERO) -> OME-Zarr
- Then CORDI conference (Karlsruhe). Research Data Infra.
- “Industry contact” mechanism. Not just Josh’s e-mail.
- GerBI (Tom)
- final steps with webtagging rename, connect github repo to pypi etc.
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)