Attending: Will, Dom, JM, Frances, June, Jason, Josh, Petr, Khaled, Seb, Maadhav, Andreas, Melissa, Kyle, Chris, David,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- transfer storage: in progress with EBI. We have access
- NGFF (Will)
- Conversions almost done. idr0090 has 2 remaining plates.
- Most studies submitted to BIA. Being processed to S3 (unzipped)
- Testing migrated datasets with omero-mkngff on idr0125 and idr0138.
- Holding pattern for upcoming idr-next server.
- Then 10-15 minutes per fileset setup. Updates are quick. Images only viewable after a delay. ~1hour. (Weird)
- logs or perf4j to look at memoization times
- bug fixes in insight. Ready for release
- infra: work in progress on the various repos: omeroweb-install and omero-install work done with instructions for Rocky 9 and Ubuntu 22.04.
- next omero-web release to coincide with omero-py release
- David: catching up from AL
- Next week: review
- IDR NGFF work.
- Distribution via eg. BFtools
- NGFF (Josh)
- Another fun thread around OME-Zarr usability. Would be great if community organise a meeting/chat
- Zeiss looking for a C++ Zarr library (LTS versioning?)
- export of OME-Zarr from Zen
- GerBI (Josh)
- ansible + openstack: issues getting started
- testing of new omero-autotag and omero-tagsearch
- Glencoe (Chris)
- https://github.com/ome/omero-certificates/pull/36 important
- updates to clients and server needed
- Releases out - need docs with versions to use with RHEL7 & CentOS7
- JM: will update merge-ci.
- performance issues - will discuss proposals with Kevin: Spring, Hibernate etc. Improve perf with large numbers of Groups/Members
- Petr: discussing with Richard Acton - 1-day workshop in London 12th Sept.
- Just back from Japan, Canada, US.
- Coming up EAST-Bio in Dundee
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)