Attending: J-M, Frances, Andreas, Josh, Will, June, Khaled, Maadhav, Tom, Petr, Dom, David, Kyle, Jason, Seb, David S, Erin,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Frances)
- NGFF update taking longer than planned
- Next release won’t include NGFF update, expected end of September
- storage upgrade testing successful, next test with HPA
- No decision yet on searchengine update
- Global Core Biodata– Oct 2 Deadline
- NGFF upgrade:
- good progress
- more studies done submitted to S3
- not include older studies (removing plate)
- issues (priority):
- large studies take a long time to generate memofile. David G looking into it.
- ZarrReader and plate support: under investigation
- doc update with new links to tagsearch/autotag (Gerbi)
- working on Ubuntu/Rocky installations
- issue with demo server mail (user with gmail not receiving email)
- user request for Debian support - we won’t support it but happy if another institution supports it
- Seb: timeline for TLS fixes? JM: yes, plan to start release steps tomorrow.
- Chris: need to get omero-py Certificates PR released too. Open JDK released 19th Sept. Downloads available after
- ZarrReader (see above) priority this week
- Open PRs review yesterday
- “small” patch release end of Sept.
- memo breaking changes “minor” release in October
- last time 4 zarr proposals - 1 accepted
- EMBO Next week
- webtagging apps now on Pypi
- videos for tagsearch
- how to test apps in merge-ci?
- JM: we could install a PR at a time. Don’t need to try and merge PRs yet. Or push to test-pypi and we install from there
- Dresden last week, talking about image analysis
- I2K planned presentation on OMERO.figure. Can use training server? Petr: yes, should be fine.
- EMBL seeing is believing
- Docs, announcements
- Kevin: server permission checking
- Erin: we’ll also be at CBIAS
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)