Attending: Will, Josh, Frances, June, Khaled, Petr, Maadhav, David, Kevin, Tom, Andreas, Seb, David S, Melissa, Chris, Muhanad,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Frances):
- prod119 released yesterday idr0143 compound screen idr0150 breast cancer, search update
- next release will include NGFF updates
- storage transfer - still waiting for Seb to get access
- planning for private directory
- NGFF - currently deploying mkngff sql on idr-testing. Ready for team to test on Monday
- Chris: omero-certificates FYI for those doing upgrades
- Bio-Formats (David)
- ZarrReader perf improvements nearly read. Some things to decide: getUsedFiles to include chunks?
- ome-common-java release ready this week - rollout next week. 0.7.1 release
- NGFF (Josh)
- HDF5 v1.14 question on twitter
- Now public
- Packages swapped
- No process change yet - re: merging etc
- Discussions slowly starting around Zarr v3 support
- PR open
- Do we support v2 and v3 at the same time?
- met team in person last week
- model, relationship to OME-XML/transfer
- includes “Representations” -> OME-Zarr, OME-TIFF as part of model
- HCA Portal Workshop
- NFDI All-Hands mtg next week
- Vector (FLIM/spectral) imaging post hired
- GerBI (Tom)
- working group report: RDM training materials in “slides” format
- I2K meeting next Tuesday 5pm: training server available? Yes. Need account
- Glencoe (Chris)
- certificates (see above)
- LDAP test/debug tool: omero LDAP tool to improve OMERO LDAP issues
- Erin: SBI2 in Boston end of October. Trend more WSI data. Poster presentation.
- November Crick Bio-image symposium. Poster accepted. omero2pandas
- Barcelona Petr & Dom 7/8 Nov.
- Talking to arts students (Internal Uni of Dundee) IDR etc.
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)